What sort of questions should be submitted to this Community?
Welcome to the ASPIRE Community Help Center! This forum is where questions can be submitted about LTi products and services to be answered by our subject matter experts. If you would like to know more about the capabilities of our products, tips on processing business in them or have general questions about them they will be answered here by an LTi resource. When questions are submitted only LTi resources will be able to reply to them to assure that all answers provided are consistent with the expected results of our products in order to capture the information for subsequent review by other users. This Community is not intended to be a chat forum for ongoing discussion around a topic. It's important to note that questions should be limited to general system knowledge inquiries and not specific incidents that should be routed through our Application Support and Technical Support teams. Here are a few examples to help clarify what to expect in this Community.
Questions such as these will be moderated and answered by an LTi subject matter expert to guide our users to better understand our products.
- Does ASPIRE support Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
- Where do I configure Credit Conditions in ASPIRE?
- What general ledger interfaces are used when booking a loan in ASPIRE?
Questions submitted such as these will be referred to our Application and Technical Support teams.
- I have set up a user for MFA but they are not getting an authentication token. How can I get past this?
- I have configured Credit Conditions in ASPIRE but they aren't included in a document I'm generating. What do I need to do to fix this?
- I am not getting the correct journal entries when booking a loan. How do I fix this?
We look forward to your inquiries and helping you gain knowledge about our products via this Community!