Processing Vendor Invoices in ASPIRE Accounts Payable
- Vendor account must be set up in the system with a role that has the role type Vendor.
- The vendor accounts need to be configured in the Accounts Payable tab of Account Explorer -> Main.
- When a contract is created the appropriate vendor account needs to be added to the equipment via a configurable form or through Contract Explorer -> Equipment.
- In order to create A/P records the contract must have an approved credit decision in Contract Explorer -> Credit Adjudication.
- After a credit decision has been added a vendor invoice is created for the equipment on the contract
- Based on the GL account specified on the vendor invoice a debit is created to the Distribution Account selected on the invoice detail and a credit is created to the AP Account selected.
- When the contract is booked a credit will be created to the Accounts Payable interface that has been configured for the transaction type (i.e. Capital Lease, Loan, etc.) that offsets the A/P entry created by the vendor invoice.
Basic information regarding the Accounts Payable Module
Please see the attachment for an overview of the module and what can be tracked within the Accounts Payable Module Information covered: Requirements of the module Configuration related to the module 3 areas of functionality Vendor Invoice tab Funding ...
Vendor Payments via EFT using the ASPIRE Accounts Payable Module
If you are using the AP module and want to generate a Vendor Payment file AND you also want ASPIRE to generate the GL activity (Dr AP and Cr CASH), this is how you would set up the Vendor and the Invoice. Note: you will need both the Accounts Payable ...
Requirements of Combining Invoices
Rather than creating 1 invoice per contract when a customer has more than 1 contract, there is the possibility of creating combined invoices. However, there are a few baseline requirements in order to combine as well as a few different ways that you ...
How to build a new User in ASPIRE v5
See Attachment for detailed information on each step BASICS: 1. Build a new Account 2. Fill out the Login screens for that user, which will assign them to an existing Security Profile 3. If the user needs to be able to process Payments, ...
PTMS Processing Video
See the attached documents and linked video for complete understanding. The linked video covers the import/export procedure for processing PTMS in ASPIRE. The attached documents provide a PPT deck for review and a document that provides file layout ...