In the directions provided below, you will be able to update your license file in Aspire for version 5.x.
Before proceeding on, please make sure that you have a valid license text file provided by LeaseTeam, Inc.
- Open Aspire, input your “Username” and “Password” and then click, “Sign in”. **Please make sure you are signing into Aspire as an Administrator when performing these actions.
- On the left side locate and click, “Administration”.
- In the Administration menu locate, “System Setup” and then click, “Licensing”.
- Locate and open the new license text file that you were provided by LeaseTeam, Inc.
- Click, “Edit” and then click, “Select All”. This option will automatically select all of the text so it’s now highlighted.
- Click, “Edit” and then click, “Copy”. You have now copied your new license.
- On the Licensing menu in Aspire, you will click “Create New Record (Ctrl+N)”
- Right-click with your mouse a blank area inside the “License” field and then click, “Paste”.
- On the Licensing menu toolbar, you will locate the disk icon to save and apply the license.
- Please note that the license changes won’t take effect until you close completely out of Aspire and log back in.