DocuSign - No signers in the Sign Documents screen
To create an envelope using the ASPIRE DocuSign integration, you must have at least one signer listed in the signer section (outlined in red in the screenshot). Sometimes, no signers will appear in the Sign Documents screen.
To uncover the problem and get one or more signers on the screen, take the following steps:
- Verify that at least one of the selected documents (in Envelope Contents area) is generated from an ASPIRE document template that contains at least one ASPIRE DocuSign data tag. If not, you must add at least one DocuSign tag.
- Verify that the DocuSign tags do not wrap across document lines. If they do, reduce the font size until the tag is completely on one line.
- This will have no impact on the signer experience in DocuSign.
- This situation is most commonly found when the DocuSign tag is placed inside a table cell, such as when a "signature block" is formatted on a document template.
- Verify that the Role of at least one Account associated to the Contract matches the role/view from which at least one of the DocuSign data tags found in step 1 comes. If not, either select new documents to include, change the data tag and re-generate the document, or change/add accounts on the contract to match the role.
- For example, if a DocuSign tag from the Guarantor view is the only tag found in the selected documents, verify that at least one Account can be found in Related Accounts with the Role "Guarantor".
Submitting Documents to DocuSign/Creating a DocuSign envelope
Use the attached steps for more detail on how to create a DocuSign envelope using the integration in ASPIRE v5. The ASPIRE DocuSign integration uses the DocuSign Remote Signing Ceremony, where DocuSign will send an email to each signer inviting them ...
DocuSign Integration User Guide
Please see Attachments to download the guide. This article is the holding place for the most recent version of the ASPIRE v5 - DocuSign User Guide. Throughout the Knowledge Base there are also individual articles on relevant topics related to this ...
DocuSign Integration - Contract Status Updates
Background Finance companies generally have multiple credit applications in process at the same time which often means having to prepare documents for signing, getting the documents to the signers, and tracking when the documents come back signed on ...
400 Error when using DocuSign Integration
Normally, when an ASPIRE user attempts to submit an envelope to DocuSign, a “success” message will be returned along with a DocuSign Envelope ID. Occasionally, an error message will be returned. Typically, this is a 400 error. 400 errors indicate a ...
DocuSign - Shared Access - Allowing other DocuSign users to manage and send envelopes on your behalf
LTi recommends that as few DocuSign account configurations as possible are maintained in ASPIRE, to prevent duplicate account configuration efforts. With that being said, we understand that the user credentials used to consent to ASPIRE working on ...