DocuSign - No signers in the Sign Documents screen
To create an envelope using the ASPIRE DocuSign integration, you must have at least one signer listed in the signer section (outlined in red in the screenshot). Sometimes, no signers will appear in the Sign Documents screen.
To uncover the problem and get one or more signers on the screen, take the following steps:
- Verify that at least one of the selected documents (in Envelope Contents area) is generated from an ASPIRE document template that contains at least one ASPIRE DocuSign data tag. If not, you must add at least one DocuSign tag to the template and generate a new copy of the document for use with the DocuSign integration.
- Verify that the DocuSign tags do not wrap across document lines. If they do, reduce the font size in the template until the tag is completely on one line, then generate a new copy of the document.
- This will have no impact on the signer experience in DocuSign.
- This situation is most commonly found when the DocuSign tag is placed inside a table cell, such as when a "signature block" is formatted on a document template.
- Verify that the Role of at least one Account associated to the Contract matches the role/view from which at least one of the DocuSign data tags found in step 1 comes. If not, either select new documents to include, change the data tag in the template and re-generate the document, or change/add accounts on the contract to match the role.
- For example, if a DocuSign tag from the Guarantor view is the only tag found in the selected documents, verify that at least one Account can be found in Related Accounts with the Role "Guarantor".
DocuSign - Duplicate Signer in Sign Documents screen
When using the Sign Documents screen as part of envelope creation with the ASPIRE DocuSign integration, each signer/recipient should only appear in the list once. If a signer appears in the list more than once, it may be due to configuration of the ...
Submitting Documents to DocuSign/Creating a DocuSign envelope
Use the attached steps for more detail on how to create a DocuSign envelope using the integration in ASPIRE v5. The ASPIRE DocuSign integration uses the DocuSign Remote Signing Ceremony, where DocuSign will send an email to each signer inviting them ...
DocuSign Integration User Guide
Please see Attachments to download the guide. This article is the holding place for the most recent version of the ASPIRE v5 - DocuSign User Guide. Throughout the Knowledge Base there are also individual articles on relevant topics related to this ...
DocuSign Integration - Contract Status Updates
Background Finance companies generally have multiple credit applications in process at the same time which often means having to prepare documents for signing, getting the documents to the signers, and tracking when the documents come back signed on ...
DocuSign Integration Webinar
Please see the attachments for detailed information, recording available from within the Vimeo weblink Click HERE for the DocuSign Integration Webinar Video One Attachment available + a link for the Recorded Training: 1. The Questions and Answers ...