How to build a new User in ASPIRE v5
See Attachments for more information:
1. BASIC version of these instructions with screenshots.
2. DETAILED version of these instructions with explanation of all fields.
3. Video that walks through building a new user in Detail.
for the Video.
1. Build a new Account (0:07 in video)
2. Fill out the Login screens for that user, which will assign them to an existing Security Profile (4:06 in video)
3. If the user needs to be able to process Payments, configure their user into the Admin > Cash Management screen (40:03 in video)
DocuSign Integration User Guide
Please see Attachments to download the guide. This article is the holding place for the most recent version of the ASPIRE v5 - DocuSign User Guide. Throughout the Knowledge Base there are also individual articles on relevant topics related to this ...
ASPIRE 5 x License Upload
In the directions provided below, you will be able to update your license file in Aspire for version 5.x. Before proceeding on, please make sure that you have a valid license text file provided by LeaseTeam, Inc. Open Aspire, input your “Username” ...
Configuring an Inquiry Only User in ASPIRE
To limit a user to having no ability to make changes to ASPIRE v5 data but enable the retrieval of system information the following configuration can be applied to do the following: Provide access to inquiry-only Work Queues Provide access to the ...
ASPIRE APR Calculation User Guide
The functionality available in ASPIRE regarding the calculation of an APR and generating disclosure notification documents is available in the attached user guide. Attachment Contents Overview Configuration Options Application of the US APR in ASPIRE ...
ASPIRE Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) User Guide
See attached document for complete details. The attached user guide outlines the process for configuring and using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in version 5.20.32 and beyond in the ASPIRE v5 system.